Strongbodies Terms and Conditions
We are committed to:
- Protecting the personal information you give us.
- Ensuring that your data is stored securely and to prevent unauthorised access.
- Telling you how we use the information we gather about you.
- Getting your consent to our disclosure of your personal information.
What we do:
- When you use our website we collect information from you when you fill in the online registration form to avail of our services. We may also collect information you give us over the telephone or in written or other communications. The type of information we will collect includes your name, date or birth, mailing address, e-mail address and telephone numbers.
- This information is used solely to send you communications relating top your booked sessions, changes to classes times or locations, social events, special offers, motivational links or text messages etc. Members may opt out of receiving these messages at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- Purchasing class packages on this website require users to give us financial information such as credit card numbers as well as demographic information such as their billing address etc. Financial information that is collected is used solely to bill the user for services and is never shared with third parties.
What we never do:
- Share the information we track on this site, in any form with advertisers or other parties.
- Release personal information about any individual member of Strongbodies or visitor to this site
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Republic of Ireland.
Returns, Refund, Cancellation Policy
Strongbodies members must ensure that their contact details are up to date at all times.
If you wish to cancel a class you must notify Strongbodies at least 6 hours before the class starts.
Strongbodies does not offer refunds on missed classes. If you book into a class and miss that class without 6 hours notification before the class you will loose one of your classes from your package.
Strongbodies and its instructors reserve the right to refuse admission to any member at any stage without reason. No refunds given.
Strongbodies reserves the right to change any element of its make up to include classes, locations, times, trainers, events, website, health waivers, terms and conditions etc. Note all amendments will take precedence over the former.
While every effort will be made to contact Strongbodies members, it is still the sole responsibility of each member to check www.strongbodies.ie for all updates. Members may be contacted in the future with special offers and organised events
Strongbodies will do it best not to cancel any classes. However we do hold the right to cancel classes at any stage. Members that are booked in for a cancelled class will not loose one of there classes from their package.
- All members are required to arrive on time and ready to train at least 5 minutes before their Strongbodies session starts. Late arrives may be refused entry with regard to health and safety guidelines.
- Appropriate clothing should be worn at all times. Good quality trainers are a must. A change of clothes is also advisable. A towel should be brought for hygiene reasons.
- Strongbodies instructors cannot take responsibility for lost, damaged or stolen property at any stage.
Informed Consent liability waiver
In being allowed to participate in Strongbodies activities, which are given by Strongbodies instructors and use the facilities and equipment managed/owned by the Strongbodies instructors and / or under the control of the organisers of Strongbodies, as well as accepting any payment or charge, I do hereby waive release and forever discharge Strongbodies and its organisers from all responsibilities or liability for injuries resulting from my participation of activities or use of the above equipment during Strongbodies training session.
I agree that I am fit to engage in physical activity and I have enrolled in the group training program offered by Strongbodies.
I recognise that the program involves strenuous physical activity including, but not limited to, muscle strength and endurance training, cardiovascular conditioning and training and other various fitness activities.
I also understand that exercise and fitness activities involve a risk of injury and even death, and I am voluntarily participating in these activities and using equipment and facilities in the knowledge of any dangers involved.
I hereby agree to accept all risks of injury or death. I agree that in requesting information or advice from Strongbodies instructors in relation to any activities being undertaken , if I choose not accept the advice I do so voluntarily and accept liability for all resulting injuries and damage. I hereby affirm that I am in good physical condition and do not suffer from any known disability, impairment disease or condition that would prevent or limit my participation in this exercise program or indeed use of equipment or facilities except as herein stated. I acknowledge that my enrolment and subsequent participation is done so on the basis that I have either had a physical examination and have been given doctors clearance to participate. I also have voluntarily decided to participate in activity and utilisation of equipment in my activities. In addition Strongbodies cannot accept any responsibility for items lost during training sessions or left with the instructor. I have read Strongbodies rules and accept them as outlined.
Member must let the Powerhouse instructors know if they have any injuries or illnesses that may hinder them from participating in certain exercises.